Anyone can have a perfectly organized bathroom with just little effort and time with these clever bathroom organization ideas. Bathroom is the place where we focus less and need it most for relaxation, this place is the smallest space in the house but still full of little and necessary items. This place can be easily messy and take lot of time to organizing the stuff in place.
You can save your space and transform your bathroom into comfort relaxing room by following these easy to do tips and tricks.
Shelves: On the first place corner shelves are perfect for small spaces and they are very cheap or you can even use your old shelves by painting them freshly, vertical space is usually unused but very valuable so go ahead and use it cleverly.
Baskets & Hooks: Baskets are very good to keeping your clutter in pretty way, use them as a hidden storage under the sink or hang it on the wall to keep the stuff in it. Hooks are very common accessory for using in bathroom or anywhere you want to hang your clothes or other stuff. You can even use the hooks for hang the photos of your family members, it could be a decoration accessory too for you.
Up cycling: I am sure, you didn’t know about it that you can use the cake stands in your bathroom to store your hair products or body creams.
Wall Texture: Decorate your bathroom walls with a beautiful pattern or with colorful papers.
- Using Small Painted Mason Jars to Hold Little Bathroom Items, Visit this following URL for the detailed tutorial that how to create those cute Mason Jars Holder. Via www.rustedtreasure.com
- Hanging Wire Baskets, Get the Tutorial on www.abeautifulmess.com
- Wall Mounted Wicker Window Baskets. Visit the link for more details about this beautiful project www.ourfifthhouse.com
- DIY Under Cabinet Storage System, get the tutorial on www.prettyhandygirl.com
- Install Multiple Towel Rods on the Back of Your Door, Inspiration is here www.marthastewart.com
- Put a Book Shelf above Your Door for Extra Storage, i got this idea on www.marthastewart.com
- Hang Two Shower Rods, Original Idea is from www.reddit.com
- Keep Your Bobby Pins in Check with Magnets, visit for the tutorial on sprwmn.blogspot.in
- Coat Hooks Instead of a Towel Rod for Shared Bathrooms, check out the complete makeover on following-friends.com
- Magazine Hanger! BHG has a long list of ideas, visit www.bhg.com
- Extra Roll Storage, this following storage idea came from hubpages.com
- Cake Stand Holder for Shampoo and Shower Gel, i got this beautiful and space saving idea on modnest.net
- Shelving above Toilet, for more creative ideas and projects visit goodlifeofdesign.blogspot.in
- Back of the Door Storage. I told you BHG has a long list of ideas, visit www.bhg.com
- PVC Curling Iron Holsters, get the details on www.familyhandyman.com
- A Mason jar Organizer, get the tutorial on thediyplaybook.com